Write and publish your own book
How to become an Amazon bestselling author
Could you be the next Simon Sinek or JK Rowling?
If you’ve ever fancied yourself as a successful author, this course is for you.
Learn everything you need to know to write and publish your very own Amazon No. 1 bestselling book. It could be an exciting work of fiction, an inspirational business book or the next children’s classic.
This course features 22 modules and more than seven hours’ expert tuition that will explain:
- How the Amazon bestseller ranking system works
- How to choose a genre and generate ideas
- How to write your book — or outsource the writing to someone else
- How to prepare your book for publishing
- How to set up your own publishing business.
The course is presented by bestselling author and publisher, Richard McMunn, who will also reveal the secret strategies he used to win four prestigious publishing awards.
Course title: Amazon No. 1 Best-Selling Author System
Publish your own book
Make money from writing and self-publishing your own books.
If you want to write a book, get it published and see it in print, this course will teach you everything you need to know. From writing the book (or getting it written) to self-publishing, marketing and sales.
The course will show you how to:
- Choose the right genre and subject matter
- Gauge if it will be a bestseller before you write it
- Write and structure your book correctly
- Self-publish your book, in print and on Kindle
- Take your book to market and maximise sales.
Your course presenter is award-winning entrepreneur and author, Richard McMunn, who has written and published multiple bestsellers himself.
Course title: Book Publishing Course