Build and run a website
WordPress web design
Launch your own business website.
WordPress is one of the most popular website platforms online. In these two WordPress courses, you’ll learn to build, develop and run your own business website.
WordPress for beginners
In this four-module WordPress course, you’ll learn how to:
- Get started
- Build your own website for free
- Use the editor to post content
- Install and use plug-ins
- Backup your website securely.
Course title: WordPress Starter (Beginner)
WordPress advanced course
In this eight-module WordPress course, you’ll learn how to:
- Optimise your page speeds
- Use Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Customise your WordPress theme
- Keep your website secure
- Generate more website traffic.
Course title: WordPress Professional (Advanced)
SEO workshop online
Learn the techniques the experts use to get your site to the top of Google.
In this valuable SEO course, leading UK SEO consultant, Tim Cameron-Kitchen, will reveal the techniques and strategies he uses every day to get websites to the top of Google.
The course will teach you:
- How Google rankings are decided
- Where to find the best keywords for your business
- How to optimise your website
- How to promote your website
- How to develop your strategy.
Course title: SEO Masterclass
Maximise your web traffic and more
Get more web traffic and social media followers for your business.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Rank on the first page of Google
- Build up your social media followers
- Get more social media likes
- Reach your ideal customers.
The course is presented by award-winning entrepreneur, Richard McMunn, and comprises more than seven hours of expert tuition.
Course title: The Ultimate Traffic Hacks Course