Start an online selling business
How to sell on Amazon
Become an online retailer with your very own Amazon store.
Amazon is one of the most popular online marketplaces and a fantastic place to set up your online store.
This course is designed for beginners, with no experience of selling online. It will teach you everything you need to know, including how to:
- Choose and source the best products to sell
- Set up your Amazon Sellers account
- Import and manage your stock
- Create your own store brand
- Develop your customer service strategy.
This value-packed course includes more than seven hours of expert tuition from award-winning entrepreneur, Richard McMunn.
Course title: Amazon Business Mastery Course
How to set up an eBay shop
Enter the world of online retail by launching your own eBay shop.
Starting a retail business on eBay is easy and requires little or no investment.
This course will show you how to:
- Find a money-making niche for big returns
- Source profitable and in-demand products
- Work out the potential profits before you invest
- Negotiate the best prices from your suppliers
- Use keywords to get more traffic.
The course is presented by Stephen Lennox, an eBay ‘power seller’ who has sourced and sold hundreds of products on the platform. It’s packed with information, expert tips and practical advice.
Course title: eBay Marketing
Setting up an internet shop
Turn your website into a money-making machine by adding your own online store.
With this comprehensive and non-technical course, you can get your internet shop up and running in a few short hours.
The course will show you how to:
- Set up your shop quickly and easily using EKM Powershop
- Add pages and products to your existing site
- Customise your shop with themes and logos
- Optimise and add your product photographs
- Start taking payments and making money.
EKM Powershop is one of the UK’s most popular shopping platforms and makes it easy to set up and start selling.
Course title: Create a Web Shop