Become a course creator
Sell online courses from your own website
Make money by creating and selling your own online training courses.
As the market for flexible, home-based learning is growing, so is the need for online courses.
Once you’ve developed your own online course, you can sell it time and time again, creating a passive and lucrative income stream.
This course will teach you all you need to know about online course development and how to make a profit from it.
- How to identify the training courses customers want
- The tools and resources for online course development
- How to create your first online course and what to include
- How to record and upload your videos
- How to sell your course to the people who need it.
This course is presented by the multi-talented and award-winning entrepreneur, Richard McMunn.
Course title: Online Course Creation
Organise your own seminars
Present your own in-person seminars — or book experts to speak.
People will pay good money to learn new skills that will help them in their business or to pursue a personal interest.
In this course you’ll learn how to create a compelling seminar presentation and deliver it to a room full of paying customers. Or organise a seminar and find an expert speaker to present it for you.
This course covers everything you need to become a master of seminars, including:
- Choosing the topic and venue
- The audio/visual equipment you need and how to use it
- Seminar presentation techniques
- How to fill your venue with paying customers
- Legal requirements.
Your course will be presented by Simon Coulson, owner of the Internet Business School, and expert seminar organiser, Nis Arend.
Course title: Seminar Success