Yeah, right. Who, indeed?
Do you even know what the phrase means, or do you buy into the vague idea that it is a lot of work for little reward?
You could not be more wrong, my friends.
In the proverbial nutshell, affiliate marketing involves selling somebody else’s products to your network/group/circle.
You get paid a commission whenever somebody buys.
Perhaps I can best explain it by describing the pros and cons in a bullet-list format. I’ll come back to the bigger picture a bit later on.
1) You get to offer other people’s products.
2) You don’t have to handle any products yourself
3) Your product supplier takes care of the fulfilment. That means they deliver the product – physical or digital – to the customer, and you get paid
4) Your supplier also deals with customer queries, refund requests, etc., so you don’t have to
5) You don’t need to leave home to do this
6) You don’t need office space or office staff – your supplier is the one with those headaches
7) Since your supplier does the fulfilment, you don’t need warehouse space
8) you just sit back and watch the money coming in.
1) You need to build a targeted customer base. This means a group of people (the larger the better) who have a common interest, who will be interested in the products you are offering. This is the hard bit.
2) You need to find a supplier of products your customers are likely to be interested in, and agree on a profit split. FYI, I get 80% on my sales.
3) You need a shop window – a decent website serves the purpose. Get professional help if you don’t have one or can’t build your own.
4) Finally, you also need to decide what the hell you are going to spend all that extra money on! This is the easy bit!
Coming back to the big picture, affiliate marketing is a GREAT way to make money from home. I hope the foregoing shows you why.
Once you have put in the groundwork, it can pay off handsomely!
You can look forward to achieving your own personal goals, helping your family and others, and feeling the satisfaction of doing so.
My company can help you in many aspects of setting yourself up in a business of this type. Please get in touch with any questions you may have.
Until next week, my friends, my very best wishes to you and yours.